Below you can find answers to the questions we are most often asked about making purchases from our store:
- How can I check the availability of products?
- How can I check the progress of an order?
- How long will I have to wait for delivery?
- What methods of delivery are available?
- How much will I pay for delivery?
- How can I pay for my order?
- Can I collect goods in person?
- What are discount coupons?
- What is the storeroom?
- Can I obtain a VAT invoice?
- How can I change my order?
- I placed an order in error. How can I cancel it?
- Where is my package?
- Do products come with a guarantee?
- I have a problem with a product I ordered. What now?
- Can I return a product that I have purchased?
Next to each product you will find information on its availability in the store:
- No goods – currently zero items in stock; if you are particularly interested in that product, let us know by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +48501166076
- Low stock – the last items are still in stock, so hurry with your purchase!
- Medium stock – we have at least several or a larger number of items in stock
- Large stock – we have a sufficient quantity of the product in stock to fulfil many orders
- Available to order – we can obtain the product specially for you; contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone on +48501166076
- Delivery expected – the product will be available shortly
- Withdrawn – our store no longer offers the product
We will send information to your e-mail address about progress in fulfilling your order. Also, on logging on to your account, you will be able to access full information about your current and past orders: status, content, addresses given, etc. As all deliveries are provided by Polish Post Office POCZTA POLSKA you can click the following link monitoring where your ordered products atually are. http://emonitoring.poczta-polska.pl
Immediately after you place an order you will receive an information e-mail containing a link which you should click to confirm the order – we will then begin processing the order. Current information on progress with your order will be sent to your e-mail address.
Date of receipt of goods = dispatch date + delivery time
The dispatch date depends on the selected method of payment, while the delivery time depends on your chosen method of delivery.
Depending on the chosen method of payment and your own preferences, you may select one of the following methods of delivery:
- Polish Post office ( priority delivery to UE countries) if your recipient`s address is in one of the european countries
- Polish Post office ( priority delivery to the rest countries) if your recipient`s address is in USA, Canada or other countries out of UE.
- If for some reasons you would like to send your ordered products to Poland, you will pay only 3€ for priority delivery.
You will see the total cost of delivery for your order after you have added products to your basket and selected your preferred methods of delivery and payment – in the summary you will find the precise amount payable. Depending on the recipient`s address the cost of delivery will be from 28 zloties (7€) to UE countries and 48 zloties (12€) to the rest countries out of UE. If you want to send the ordered products for some reasons to an address in Poland you pay only 3€
Depending on your own preferences, you can choose one of the following methods of payment:
- transfer to polish bank account: Grzegorz Janusz Duliński, IBAN : PL 90 1090 1359 0000 0001 2346 2967 kod SWIFT banku BZ WBK: WBKPPLPPXXX
- or transfer to spanish bank account Grzegorz Janusz Duliński, IBAN: ES98 3058 0844 0827 2001 2147 BIC: CCRIES2A
- or electronic payment (online transfer) by PayPal
Unfortunately it is not possible as we sell products only by internet.
During many of our promotional campaigns we offer discount coupons to our customers. They take the form of codes which should be entered in the appropriate field in the shopping basket. This will cause the amount payable to be calculated taking account of the discount.
Remember that most discount codes have an expiry date. After this date the code becomes inactive and can no longer be used to obtain a discount.
The storeroom is an area where you can add products that you are still thinking about. This function is available only to registered users.
If you are debating whether to buy a particular product, and you have an account with us, just log on and add the product to your storeroom. The products in the storeroom are remembered for you. When you next log on to the store, you will find all of the products you saved. At any time you can return to them, move them to the shopping basket or remove them from the storeroom.
As Energy-Aaron company does not pay VAT we are sorry but it is not possible. However we can issue an invoice with brutto amount.
You can modify your order only up to the time when it has been fully made up. After it has been sent to the stated address, changes are no longer possible. To make any changes to your order (change of address, addition of product, change to method of payment or delivery), contact us as quickly as possible, preferably by telephone: +48501166076.
You can cancel your order only up to the time when it has been fully made up. After it has been sent to the stated address, cancellation is no longer possible. To cancel an order, contact us as quickly as possible, preferably by telephone: +48501166076.
Any time you can check it clicking the following link and writing down the delivery number you will receive after you succeed in payment.
Yes, products available from our store come with a manufacturer’s guarantee valid within Poland. Information on the duration of the guarantee is given in the product description, as well as on manufacturers’ websites. It is important to retain your proof of purchase (till receipt or invoice) and the original packaging throughout the period of the guarantee – these are required when reporting faults.
Before accepting a package, always check that it has not been damaged in transit. If the packaging carries visible external damage, we advise that you refuse delivery of the package and then contact us by telephone on +48501166076.
If you wish to make a complaint about a product, check whether the complaint should be addressed to us or to the manufacturer. This information can be found on the guarantee card, and also in the product description on our pages or on the manufacturer’s website.
Yes, according to the Act of 2 March 2000, within 10 days of the date of collecting ordered goods, you can return a product bought online without giving reasons. However the goods must not carry signs of use or be damaged, and must be in the original packaging with its entire contents intact.